We all love a great meal. Some of us will even travel far and wide for a delectable dish. In Saluda, NC there are a lot of really good restaurants. But sometimes you just want to eat somewhere else. Take a drive over the border into Spartanburg, SC where you will find some amazing places to eat. When our guests come to see at The Orchard Inn, we love recommending to them fantastic places to eat. However, sometimes they won’t all be spending all of their time in Saluda. Our team got together and came up with the best 7 restaurants in Spartanburg, SC. Read on to find out more!
1. Located on W. Main in downtown Spartanburg, you will find a taste of Italy in Renato In Centro. Hailed as one of the best Italian restaurants in Spartanburg, SC, it’s easy to see why. This eatery takes pride in giving their customers an elegant night they will not forget. This is evident from the atmosphere, and dress code, all the way down to the fresh ingredients that are impeccably prepared. You will find all of your favorite Italian dishes on their menu as well as wines that will pair perfectly with any dish.
2. If you are in the mood for some Asian cuisine, also on W. Main street is the Monsoon Noodle House. You will see why they have the word monsoon in their name as your taste buds will be overwhelmed with a mix of delicious fused flavors. Some of the choices on their menu range from noodle bowls to salad, and some amazing entrees like the staple, Pad Thai. As always, be sure to try their Thai Tea, a treat from the East.
3. Looking for an amazing steak? Look no further than the iconic Peddler Steak House. Spartanburg’s only traditional steak house will show you tradition and elegance from the moment you step in the door. This restaurant is synonymous with special events and the residents love spending time here. Featured in the restaurant is an extensive salad buffet as well as some amazing appetizers like shrimp cocktail and oysters Rockefeller. They even have some pork and fish dishes in case you aren’t craving a steak.
4. Sometimes a fancy restaurant isn’t conducive for your family. There are many restaurants in Spartanburg, SC to choose from but not all combine fun and yummy food. Brickhouse Pizzeria and Grill located off of S Daniel Morgan Ave has you covered with both. This family friendly pizzeria has something for everyone from pepperoni pizza for the kids to pasta and hot sandwiches for the adults. On a nice night, be sure to eat outside! Be sure to check out their extensive menu.
5. Ready for a trip to Cuba? No need to pack, just head down to A Caribbean Sweetness on E. Main. They have the most delicious and authentic Cuban food in Spartanburg. Some of the items on their menu include a Cuban sandwich, Reuben, as well as some regional sides like black beans and rice as well as yuca with mojo. Be sure to try the dessert, their flan is out of this world.
6. For some, it doesn’t get better than Thai curry. There are so many different flavors and heat varieties that you could never have the same thing twice. Lime Leaf Thai brings the best of Thailand and is easily one of the best Thai restaurants in Spartanburg, SC. Be sure to look over their mouth watering menu, featuring spring rolls, Cashew stir fry, Spicy Seafood, and a yummy soup called Tom Kha. If you are truly adventurous, try their Chef’s Specials.
7. Since fall is upon us, one thing that we all love to eat while we watch the big game is wings. Chiefs Wings & Firewater is the place to go to get some of the best wings in town. Not a fan? Not to worry, they have more than just wings on the menu. Some of their other choices are nachos, ribs, sandwiches, and soups. This is a prefect place for a casual meal out.
There are many delicious restaurants in Spartanburg, SC to choose from. As you can see, Saluda, NC is a wonderful place to stay for not only the activities and restaurants in town but that we are so close to other fantastic activities and restaurants too. When you come to stay with us at The Orchard Inn, you really can have a wonderful weekend in and out of Saluda. Contact our staff today to book a fun weekend with us in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Photo by: www.spartanburgiaap.com
Book Direct With Orchard Inn
Do you know the benefits of booking directly through Orchard Inn? Surprisingly, online travel agencies often have fees attached, so you don’t get the best deal. With no hidden fees and great prices, booking online through our website or calling the front desk is the best way to go. Plus, we always have accurate dates and rooms available, so you’ll have complete access to all of our rooms, cottages, and suites!