The holiday season is such a special time of year. Our Dickens’ Dinners are the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit and continue to grow in popularity. Many guests reserve a year in advance. We have therefore added Sunday nights to our 2019 calendar. Set aside one the following dates for a magical holiday evening at our 12-acre mountaintop retreat:
- Thursday’s – 12/5, 12/12, 12/19
- Friday’s – 12/6, 12/13, 12/20
- Saturday’s – 12/7, 12/14, 12/21
- Sunday’s – 12/8, 12/15, 12/22
Enjoy the chef’s memorable four-course dinner with readings from Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol”. Hors D’Oeuvres will be served at 6:30; Dinner will begin promptly at 7 and will end in candlelight by the roaring fire with a Smoking Bishop. Make your reservations early to make sure you can attend!
What’s the Cost?
For the evening, it’s $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity. After dinner, treat yourself to an overnight in one of the eight upstairs rooms of the Inn. Special price for rooms upstairs in the Inn when you attend a Dickens’ Dinner – $165 for Rooms 1,3,4, and 7 and $190 for Rooms 2, 9, and 10.
What’s on the Menu?
- Click here to see a sample of the Dickens’ Dinner Menu.
- The Inn offers wine and beer and suggests jackets for gentlemen.