We want to make sure all our guests have a wonderful, relaxing experience at The Orchard Inn and Newman’s Restaurant. Our policies are in place to help ensure this happens for everyone. If you have any questions, please contact us at (828) 749-5471 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m. / Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- Two night minimum on most weekends (Friday and Saturday).
- Two night minimum on Holidays and all of October.
- Corporate Rates Available – please inquire.
- Children that are 12 years of age and above are most welcome in the Inn.
- Children of any age are welcome in the Laurel Cottage, and Paulownia Cottage.
- Dog-friendly lodging is available, some restrictions apply (see policy below).
- Rates are subject to change.
- We accept VISA and MasterCard. We ask that each reservation be guaranteed by a one-night stay deposit with a credit card.
- Breakfast served from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. (unless by special advance arrangement).
- At dinner, jackets are suggested but not required for men. No tank tops or shorts, please.
- For the comfort of all, smoking is only permitted outdoors. Thank you for your cooperation in advance!
Dogs are welcome in our Twin Poplar Cottage only. Please call ahead for availability as pet accommodations are limited. Pets can not exceed 40 lbs. unless with special exception. Certain breeds are not welcome – please inquire. There is a $50 pet fee for a 1-3 night stay, then a $10 fee per day thereafter. Pet damage deposit is $100, refundable at check out if there is no damage. Dogs must not be left alone in the cottage unless they are crated. Dogs must not be left unattended outside and must be walked on a leash at all times. Guests traveling with dogs must provide proof of current vaccinations and flea protection.
A deposit of one night’s rate per room is required at the time of the reservation, for a one to three-night stay; for four or more nights and special packages or events, 50% of the total is required at time of the reservation.
Reservations made 14 days, or (30 days for October and Special Events and Packages) less prior to arrival will be charged in full and are non-refundable. All deposits must be made by credit card at the time of reservation. All reservations are guaranteed with a credit card.
If notification of a cancellation is received at least (14) days prior to the arrival date (30 days notice for certain special packages, events and the month of October), the deposit is refundable less a $35.00 cancellation fee per room. If notification of a cancellation is received (14) days or less prior to the arrival date (30 days notice for certain special packages, events and the month of October), the full amount of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. Early departure falls within our cancellation policy. There are no refunds for early departure. We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay. There is a $35 fee for changing a reservation. Cancellations must be made by phone by calling (828) 749-5471. Please note: Deposits for all reservations during WEG 2018 are non-refundable.