North Carolina Mountain Elopement Packages
The Best Small, Intimate Wedding Venue in North Carolina
We know that your wedding day is special; sometimes, the union of two people is best celebrated with just close family and friends. If you’re looking for a small, intimate wedding venue in North Carolina, look no further than the Orchard Inn. We offer both elopement and small wedding packages for ceremonies in the North Carolina mountains.
The Orchard Inn is an idyllic small and intimate wedding venue in North Carolina. Say your vows in front of a backdrop of gorgeous mountains with those closest to you as your witnesses. Keep it simple; your wedding should be all about you. That's why we'll take care of all the hard work for you and your special someone- all you have to do is walk down the aisle and tie the knot!
North Carolina Mountain Elopement Package
Surround yourself with only your closest relatives and friends when you say, “I do.” Our North Carolina elopement package is for a maximum of 8 people, including the couple getting married. Make your ceremony and reception your own with ease through our add-ons or opt to plan some of it yourself!
- Pricing: $1,450.00 (weekdays) or $1,750.00 (weekends)
- 2 nights in our Holly Cottage (add 20% during the month of October)
- Wedding Cake
- A bottle of celebratory champagne
- Venue fee included in the package (1,000 value)
Small Wedding Package
Surround yourself with up to 18 of your closest family and friends at one of our outdoor wedding venues when you tie the knot. Our Small Wedding Package is here for you to create your perfect, intimate day. Use the Orchard Inn to have the small wedding of your dreams. Start with our package, then add add-ons as you wish.
- Pricing: $2,500.00 (weekdays) or $3,000.00 (weekend)
- 2 nights in our Holly Cottage (add 20% for the month of October)
- Venue fee included in the package ($1,500.00 value)
- Wedding Cake
- Bottle of Champagne
- Bridal Bouquet & Boutonniere
Add-Ons for Our North Carolina Elopement Packages:
Now, it’s time to customize your special day with our add-ons! Have any questions? Fill out the wedding inquiry form!
- Wedding reception dinner, including hors-d'oeuvres and 4-course dinner, $74.00 per person (plus tax and tip)
- Photography: 1-hour photography, 1-hour editing: $450.00
- Non-Denominational Minister: $150.00 – $350 (depending on availability), which will include telephone and email preparation and planning, and the wedding itself
- Bridal Bouquet & Boutonniere: $195
- Wedding reception luncheon at Newman’s – $45 per person plus tax and tip (for small weddings only)
Couples will need to obtain a North Carolina marriage license as the ceremony will be performed in North Carolina. The Polk County Register of Deeds issues marriage licenses from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, and they are good for sixty days. No blood tests or waiting periods are required.