NC Mountain Small Wedding and Elopement Package
The Best Small, Intimate Wedding Venues in North Carolina
We know that your wedding day is special; sometimes, the union of two people is best celebrated with just close family and friends. If you’re looking for small, intimate wedding venues in North Carolina, look no further than Orchard Inn. We offer both NC mountain elopement packages and small wedding packages to fit your preferences.
Orchard Inn is home to gorgeous outdoor wedding venues in North Carolina. Say your vows in front of a backdrop of the gorgeous mountains with those closest to you as your witnesses. Keep it simple; this wedding should be all about you.
To inquire about our wedding packages and start planning your perfect day, call us at (828) 749-5471, or fill out the form below!
NC Mountain Elopement Packages
Surround yourself with only your closest relatives and friends when you say “I do.” This package is for a maximum of 8 people, including the couple getting married. Make your ceremony and reception your own with ease through our add-ons, or opt to plan some of it yourself!
- Pricing: $1,450.00 (weekdays) or $1,750.00 (weekends)
- 2 nights in our Holly Cottage (add 20% during the month of October)
- Wedding Cake
- A bottle of celebratory champagne
- Venue fee included in the package (1,000 value)
Small Wedding Packages
Surround yourself with up to 18 of your closest family and friends at our outdoor wedding venues in North Carolina when you tie the knot. Our Small Wedding Packages are here for you to create your perfect, intimate day. Use Orchard Inn to have the small wedding of your dreams. Start with our package, then add add-ons as you wish.
- Pricing: $2,500.00 (weekdays) or $3,000.00 (weekend)
- 2 nights in our Holly Cottage (add 20% for the month of October)
- Venue fee included in the package ($1,500.00 value)
- Wedding Cake
- Bottle of Champagne
- Bridal Bouquet & Boutonniere
Add-Ons for Our Small, Intimate Wedding Venues in North Carolina:
- Wedding reception dinner, including hors-d’oeuvres and 4-course dinner, $64.00 per person (plus tax and tip)
- Photography: 1-hour photography, 1-hour editing: $450.00
- Non-Denominational Minister: $150.00 – $350 (depending on availability), which will include telephone and email preparation and planning, and the wedding itself
- Bridal Bouquet & Boutonniere: $175
- Wedding reception luncheon at Newman’s – $35 per person plus tax and tip (for small weddings only)
Couples will need to obtain a North Carolina marriage license as the ceremony will be performed in North Carolina. The Polk County Register of Deeds issues marriage licenses from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, and they are good for sixty days. No blood tests or waiting periods are required.