Built in 1926, the Paulownia Cottage is the perfect place to call home when you explore the North Carolina mountains. It is the closest cottage to our inn and guestrooms. This beautiful cottage has an open deck with sweeping views of the vineyard, garden and Warrior Mountains. Inside the cottage, the main room features a large sitting area with gas fireplace and ultra comfortable king bed with a private newly renovated custom Kohler bathroom with a luxurious Air Jet Therapeutic Tub for two and walk-in shower.
In addition, the Paulownia Cottage has a second bedroom with one twin bed, making it the perfect choice for a family of three. The Paulownia Cottage at our Saluda, NC inn is one of two cottages that accommodate children of all ages.
- A full gourmet breakfast is served and included in the room rate.
- Private bath.
- Air Conditioning and individually controlled thermostat for heat.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Your choice from our Pillow Menu – let us know your selection when you make your reservation.
- $360 to $430 from Jan. 3 – Sept. 30 and Nov. 1 – Dec. 31
- $405 to $475 during the month of October
- Each additional guest is $35 per day.
- Children over 12 are invited to stay in all the rooms in our Inn; however, children of all ages are welcome in the Paulownia & Laurel Cottages
- Pets are welcome in the Twin Poplar Cottage. See our policies for more information.
- Smoking permitted outside only in designated smoking areas