The best weekend getaways in North Carolina for friends and families start with a stay in the Laurel Cottage. It is the perfect place to call home while you explore all the great things to do in the Asheville area. Built in the ’90′s as the owner’s residence, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath cottage has a full kitchen, large living room, dining room, and a loft with 2 additional twin beds. In total, the Laurel Cottage can comfortably sleep 8. Check availability >>
The Laurel Cottage has a screened in porch, gas fireplace, phone, and deck surrounded by woods. It is the perfect cottage for two couples or a family. In the Laurel Cottage, children of all ages are welcome.
- A full gourmet breakfast is served and included in the room rate.
- Private bath.
- Air Conditioning and individually controlled thermostat for heat.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Your choice from our Pillow Menu – let us know your selection when you make your reservation.
Rates for 3 people are:
- $450 to $540 from Jan. 3 – Sept. 30 and Nov. 1 – Dec. 31
- $505 to $595 during the month of October
- Any additional guests over 3 are $35 per person per day
- Children over 12 are invited to stay in all the rooms in our Inn; however, children of all ages are welcome in the Paulownia & Laurel Cottages
- Pets are welcome in the Twin Poplar Cottage. See our policies for more information.
- Smoking permitted outside only in designated smoking areas
$35 per day charge per person over 3 guests.