Originally built in 1926 this cottage has an open deck which faces either the woods or the garden. The large private bathroom has both a deluxe soaking tub big enough for two and separate shower. Hardwood floors and walls and a natural stone enclosed gas fireplace help turn this cottage into an elegant mountain cabin. With a comfortable, queen-sized bed, sitting area, heated bathroom floor and phone, this is the only pet-friendly lodging on the property.
- A full gourmet breakfast is served and included in the room rate.
- Private bath.
- Air Conditioning and individually controlled thermostat for heat.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Your choice from our Pillow Menu – let us know your selection when you make your reservation.
- $300 to $350 from Jan. 3 – Sept. 30 and Nov. 1 – Dec. 31
- $350 to $420 during the month of October
- Each additional guest is $35 per day
- Pet fee is $50 for the first 1-3 night stay, then $10 per day thereafter