Built in 2001, the cottage is nestled into a secluded tree-lined cul-de-sac facing the rising sun and Warrior Mountains. The Holly Cottage is the furthest cottage from our inn on our property and offers total privacy, peace, and quiet. The cottage has a screened in porch with a mountain view, gas fireplace, living room, phone, private bathroom, whirlpool tub, and fabulous steam shower. The view is amazing from the luxurious king-sized bed. You’ll never want to leave it except to dine at Newman’s, our Saluda, NC restaurant!
- A full gourmet breakfast is served and included in the room rate.
- Private bath.
- Air Conditioning and individually controlled thermostat for heat.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Your choice from our Pillow Menu – let us know your selection when you make your reservation.
- $270 to $355 from Jan. 3 – Sept. 30 and Nov. 1 – Dec. 31
- $325 to $415 during the month of October
- Add $35 a day for an additional guest
- Children over 12 are invited to stay in all the rooms in our Inn; however, children of all ages are welcome in the Paulownia & Laurel Cottages
- Pets are welcome in the Twin Poplar Cottage. See our policies for more information.
- Smoking permitted outside only in designated smoking areas