Originally built in 1926, this cottage has a private screened in porch facing the woods, creating a feeling of seclusion even though it’s only footsteps from the Inn. Furnished with a beautiful 4 poster queen-sized bed, comfortable modern sleeper sofa and reading chair and a gas fireplace made of stone, adds to the rustic cabin feeling of this lovely cottage with hardwood floors and walls and phone. The private large bathroom has a deluxe 2-person soaking tub, big enough for two and separate shower. You may also enjoy the heated floors in the bathroom.
Our guests also get to select from our Pillow Menu. Click, choose your favorite and let us know when making your reservation!
- A full gourmet breakfast is served and included in the room rate.
- Private bath.
- Air Conditioning and individually controlled thermostat for heat.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea, and coffee.
- $300 to $350 from Jan. 3 – Sept. 30 and Nov. 1 – Dec. 31
- $350 to $400 during the month of October
- Each additional guest is $35 per day
- Children over 12 are invited to stay in all the rooms in our Inn; however, children of all ages are welcome in the Paulownia & Laurel Cottages
- Pets are welcome in the Twin Poplar Cottage. See our policies for more information.
- Smoking permitted outside only in designated smoking areas