Whether you’re from the area or simply vacationing, we encourage you to attend the Saluda Historic Depot‘s presentation of The Gin Game. This play along with others performed by this troupe reflect the creative energy and spirit of our beloved community. Moreover, each production showcases local artistry and talent while blending the three following elements:
- legitimate theater
- historic depictions of Saluda’s rich history
- literary and poetic readings.
The Gin Game is a two-person play that has won the Pulitzer Prize and was written by D.L. Coburn (1978), directed by Bill Jameson, and starring Cappy Hall Rearick and Jack Milhaupt. You won’t want to miss this wonderful event!
How Much Are Tickets?
- $25 per ticket with a limited seating of 50 people
Where Can I Buy Tickets?
- Saluda Historic Depot
- The Orchard Inn
- From anyone in the play
When the Production?
- August 14 at 7 p.m.
- August 15 at 7 p.m.
- August 16 at 5 p.m.
When Is the Dinner Theatre?
- On the final evening of August 16, there will be a dinner theatre at Newman’s Restaurant!
- The price of the meal will be $65.
- All proceeds from the play will be donated to the Saluda Historic Depot.