One of the best aspects of being in the North Carolina mountains is our amazing food. Nearby farms supply many of our local restaurants with delicious ingredients. We at Orchard Inn use local ingredients as well, even some from our back yard! There are so many great restaurants in our area, especially nearby Hendersonville. They all have something unique to share with you in terms of flavor and cuisine. Read on to see our favorite Hendersonville, NC restaurants!
Hendersonville, NC Restaurants: International Cuisine
- Haus Heidelberg German Restaurant– The menu at Haus Heidelberg is just fantastic. They offer all sorts of dishes. Appetizers, soups, sausages, and entrees. When the weather is nice, be sure to sit on their outdoor patio. They have many German import items for sale as well in their deli. Be sure to have a look at their beer menu to pair with your meal.
- Mezzaluna– This Italian restaurant also features a brick oven but stays closer to its Italian roots. You will find items like calamari and mussels for appetizers. Salads include chopped and Caesar. For your main course, you will see traditional pasta and chicken dishes. And of course, they have wonderful pizzas.
- Hannah Flanagan’s– This Irish pub is a lot of fun. They are open for lunch, dinner, and brunch. Their menu has a lot of Irish favorites. Items like potato skins, corned beef sandwich, fish, and more. Just like every pub, they have an extensive beer and drinks menu. Many will pair perfectly with any dish.
Hendersonville, NC Restaurants: Comfort Food
- Binions Roadhouse– If you are looking for a delicious piece of beef, an ice cold beer, and a warm atmosphere, Binions is for you. They serve easy favorites like steak, chicken, ribs, and burgers. Be sure to have a look at their extensive menu before you go!
- Never Blue– While you will not be blue when you eat here, you will see a lot of it. Shades of blue are seen everywhere. Their menu is local and fresh. Items you will find on it are things that you can find here as well as around the world. Examples like hummus, gypsy cheese, and more. They have a vast menu of all sorts of items. They also have local beers on tap and a full bar.
Hendersonville, NC Restaurants: Pizza
- West First Wood-Fired– Enjoy the smell of your pizza baking in their beautiful oven. They are open for lunch and dinner. You can even order to-go! They strive for freshness and make many of their bread and pasta by hand. They have a condensed menu that is full of flavor. You have pizzas, pasta and salads to choose from. Many of their options can come gluten free and vegetarian as well.
- Flat Rock Wood Room– The last of our Italian restaurants not only has pizzas but BBQ as well. There is a healthy mix of both fares and it is easy to find something on their menu to eat. For pizzas, they have red sauce and white pizzas to choose from. For BBQ, those mainly come on sandwiches.
Hendersonville, NC Restaurants: Fine Dining
- Postero– This fine-dining restaurant is perfect for a date night out. They have snacks, first plates and main plates on their menu. You can find a variety of choices that include meat and those that don’t. Be sure to check out their crafted cocktails as well. To finish your meal, save room for a dessert or a dessert drink. Make your reservations today for this wonderful restaurant.
We hope our quick guide of Hendersonville, NC restaurants has been helpful. Planning a trip to the North Carolina mountains? Consider staying with us at Orchard Inn. Our relaxing B&B is in Saluda, NC. The B&B is conveniently located close to all of these restaurants in Hendersonville, NC as well as other area attractions.
Our B&B has several rooms in our main house as well as a few cottages. The cottages are perfect for pets, extra room, or friends. Each night, fall asleep quickly in our comfortable beds topped with luxurious linens. Love a certain pillow? Choose one from our Pillow Menu! Every morning you are with us, join everyone for a lovely homemade breakfast. Contact us today and begin planning your next trip to the North Carolina mountains!
Want to learn more about our area? Request your free Vacation Guide today!