One of the best things about traveling to Asheville is there are so many things to do. You can stay in town or go on the trails. Enjoy one of our rivers, or just spend a few hours shopping. One of the biggest, and most grand attractions, in Asheville, is the Biltmore. It’s easy to see why the Vanderbilt’s have had a lasting impact on our area. We at the Orchard Inn love helping our guests find not only interesting things to do while they are here but also spectacular places to eat. One corner of Asheville that you should consider is Biltmore Village. Let’s have a look at some of the best Biltmore Village restaurants.
Not to be confused with the Biltmore itself, Biltmore Village is an area surrounding the Biltmore that was once a thriving epicenter of our area and now has been converted into a wonderful place to eat, shop, and of course, see the Biltmore.
- The Cantina– This Biltmore Village restaurant serves up some of the most delicious Mexican style food that you can imagine. Like most of Asheville, this restaurant uses as many locally sourced ingredients as possible. Enjoy classics like chips and salsa to their favorites which include different styles of tacos and enchiladas.
- Corner Kitchen– When you are looking for a bit of home comfort, consider going to the Corner Kitchen. The restaurant is housed in a turn of the century Victorian home that is filled with not only history but charm. Be sure to have a look at their extensive menus to find your next dish.
- Rezaz– This Mediterranean style restaurant is perfect when you want something light, fresh, and filling. They have so many different options that it might be hard to choose. Enjoy a meal in their dining room or make the trip special by booking their Chef’s Table. Before you pick your meal, have a look at their fantastic wine menu for the perfect pairing.
- Village Wayside Bar and Grille– The history buffs will love the building of this restaurant as it was once a train depot. Trains were very significant in building our past and the Village Wayside has transformed the train depot into a stunning restaurant. They offer standard pub fare like soups, salads, burger, sandwiches and more. You will easily be able to find something while you are here.
- Fig Bistro– This restaurant is a great choice for a night out. Their impeccable service is matched by their simple and delicious food. They have salads, appetizers, and mains that will be appetizing to anyone. Be sure to save room for one of their decadent desserts.
- Red Stag Grill– Located inside the Grand Bohemian Hotel, this fine dining restaurant is absolutely delicious. Locally sourced ingredients matched with interesting dish ideas makes for a wonderful time. If you are looking to enjoy a cocktail before you eat, head over to their bar where you can enjoy your drink and be entertained by local musicians.
As you can see, when you come to the Asheville area, especially the Biltmore Village, you can enjoy dining options from around the world. Having fantastic restaurants like these is one of the main reasons why so many people enjoy coming to the North Carolina mountains when they have some free time. When you decide to come our way, consider staying with us at Orchard Inn. Our historic and tranquil B&B is the perfect escape from your everyday life. Our rooms and cottages are a wonderful retreat as many of them have scenic views of the surrounding mountains. Each morning, join us for a hearty breakfast in the dining room of the main house. Before you plan all of your meals out, be sure to save a dinner with us at our in-house restaurant, Newman’s. Our ever changing menu keeps our dishes fresh and the ability to keep our ingredients local. Contact us today and start planning your next trip to Asheville!
Want to learn more about our area? Request your free Vacation Guide today!