This corner room is one of the most spacious guest rooms in our Saluda, NC inn and has eastward-facing views of the Warrior Mountains. Room 9 is the perfect place to call home while you explore all the great things to do near our inn. And, you will love returning to this cozy, well-appointed guestroom after a meal at Newman’s, our amazing restaurant!
The Rate for Room 9 includes the following Amenities:
- 1 luxurious king bed with memory foam mattress
- Private bath
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea, and coffee
- A full gourmet breakfast
- Your choice from the pillow menu
- Air-conditioning and an individually controlled thermostat for heat
- $185 to $250 from Jan. 3 – Sept. 30 and Nov. 1 – Dec. 31
- $225 to $290 during the month of October
Information about other guestrooms and cottages at The Orchard Inn
- Children over 12 are invited to stay in all the rooms in our Inn; however, children of all ages are welcome in the Paulownia & Laurel Cottages
- Pets are welcome in the Twin Poplar Cottage. See our policies for more information.
- Smoking permitted outside in designated smoking areas
Now is the time to experience our premier bed and breakfast near Asheville. Check availability and book your stay in Room 9 at The Orchard Inn today!